Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"New" Photos on Tumblr

Clown Earrings, for sale on ForsythiaHill
I started playing around the other day with another blog site, tumblr.com.  I had heard good things about tumblr and decided it might be just the place to summarize my written blog using photography.

I now post a blog photo summary on http://forsythiahill.tumblr.com/.

My favorite part of the creation of my Etsy Vintage Shop is the photography sessions that two friends and I have together.  Usually it involves a day of belly aching laughs and FOOD (we love taking "breaks").

Trisha and Cindy modeling shades for sale on ForsythiaHill
I was having a terrible time in my house finding the right background and lighting.  Our house is pretty closed up and dark in the Winter and quite the opposite in the Spring and Fall months.  So, we moved our sessions to Cindy's upper story apartment.  I'm really happy with the shots we just took for my cool shades.

Thanks Trisha and Cindy for your help and moral support!

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...