Friday, May 20, 2011

Saving your Dollars

SAVED nearly $100.00 in a WEEK
Harris Teeter Triples


Store Trip #1 - SPENT $25.00 SAVED $40.00

This week is TRIPLES at Harris Teeter.  Any coupon up to .99 is tripled in value!  I also picked up my $5.00 gift card for buying Purina Litter and Tidy Cats at Target.   

At Harris Teeter: Presented 18 coupons, all at least $.99 in value.

A few of the Harris Teeter Deals and what I paid for each:  

Ocean Spray Blueberry Cocktail- $.27, French's Mustard - $.50, Duncan Hines Brownie Mix - $.50, Method Soap - .99, Sunsweet Prunes - .63, Dole Pineapple Juice -1.90.

FREE - Athenos Greek Yogurt, Can Black Eye Peas.

I love getting Method and Pineapple Juice discounted.  I buy the juice all the time and it is never on sale and coupons are so hard to get. 



Store Trip #2 - SPENT $30.00 SAVED $50.00

FREE - Prunes, Colgate Toothpaste, Colgate Toothbrush, WASA Crackers.

This was my second strike, if I would not have used coupons, I would have spent $145.00 in one week instead of $55.00.

-Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Isn't using coupons the best? Congrats on your incredible Teeter trips!

    http://hootanddollar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst...I'm a very secretive couponer in Charlottesville as well! I do my coupon sleuthing on A Full Cup. :)

    Super Doubles are supposedly coming up in another week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...