Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seed Deals

It's that time of year again to plan your vegetable garden or grow a few flowers!  It's quite difficult to not notice all the colorful seed packets that have once again appeared at your local hardware or home improvement store.

I discovered a few good seed deals this week.  Walgreen's has 5 packets of American Seed for $1.00.  You can't go wrong with that.  I purchased Zucchini, Chives, Zinnia, Radish, and Cilantro.  I also stopped in Kmart to find some Vermiculite (which they didn't have) and noticed 40% off all NK Seeds.  They have a bizillion varieties.  Lots of herbs, wildflower mixes and more unusual varieties.  It's all I can do to not buy more seed.  I have a big stash from the Monticello Fall Harvest seed exchange.  I have plenty - MAKE ME STOP.  I have to really rein it in.  There is no way I can manage all these plants!

I'm an addict.

Bad Chicken !
Happy Spring - apparently it is HERE... 70 degrees today.  Off to try and stop my Little Moltie (the roaming chicken) from digging up my front flower bed!!!!  At least I have replacement seed on hand.

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...