Monday, September 26, 2011

Deal at Michaels

Today I stopped by Michaels to get a picture frame and used two coupons that I had clipped from their Sunday news-paper insert.  Often Michaels puts restrictions on their coupons but these were pretty wide open and I was able to use both of them in one transaction.   I spent $7.50 for an 8X10 matted frame, 16 month calendar, recipe cards, and an archival pen.

One of my ForsythiaHill prints for sale on Etsy.
The frame will hold one of my photography prints. At the encouragement of friends and family, I am selling my photos on Etsy.

The retro recipe cards were 75% off costing .30 cents! I received an additional $1.25 discount on the already "on sale" frame using one coupon.  The other coupon I used on the regularly priced acid-free archival pen, saving $1.40.
I noticed they have a section of $1.00 - $3.00 items at 75% off! It's a good week to buy a frame at Michaels, pack of note cards or recipe cards.

Happy shopping.

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...