Friday, August 12, 2011

Saving your Dollars

SAVED 100% in a WEEK


 Harris Teeter Doubles

Store Trip #1 - SPENT $55.00 SAVED $55.00
Until Tuesday, it's SUPER DOUBLES at Harris Teeter. Any coupon up to 1.99 is doubled in value!

>>  Another great deal this week was 300 FREE address labels at Staples.

At Harris Teeter: Presented 17 coupons, all between $.50 - $1.50 in value.

A few of the Harris Teeter Deals and what I paid for each: 

Purina Cat Chow- $1.50, Party Mix Cat Treats- $.50, 
Hunts Ketchup - $.50, Deboles Pasta - .99, Silk Almond Milk - 1.00,
Athenos Feta Cheese - $.50.

FREE - Athenos Greek Yogurt, Goldfish Grahams,
7th Generation Paper Towels.

As you can see, I also purchased lots of healthy fruit and veggies in which coupons are hard to find.  I would love to hear about a deal you found this week - leave a comment!
-Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. That's great! I love super doubles at Harris Teeter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your total $0.00 if you paid for some items?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saved 100%, meaning, dollar for dollar I saved an equal amount. This is my goal when I go grocery shopping, I don't always meet it but often do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great savings - but spent $55 saved $55 means instead of $110 you spent $55 and saved 50%.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...